JUWÖ wins the Grand Prize of the middle class 2016
JUWÖ is the the winner of the year 2016.
In the context of a festive award ceremony at the Maritim-Hotel Düsseldorf, on 9 September 2016, JUWÖ was awarded as a prizewinner in the competition "Grand Prix of the Middle Class".
JUWÖ was already honored as a finalist in 2014. This year, the company confirmed its positive development.
A total of 4,796 companies were nominated for this major German SME competition. In Rhineland-Palatinate it was about 689. The competition criteria were as follows:
• Overall development of the company - basis of the trade
• Employment and training - workplace machine middle class
• Innovation and modernization - the future of security
• Commitment in the region - community service as value
• Customer proximity. Service. Marketing - prepared for change
JUWÖ was able to achieve these criteria, making it one of the best medium-sized companies in Germany
Bild: JUWÖ Chef Stefan Jungk and his wife Yvonne Jungk are happy to receive the award-winning statue on behalf of all JUWÖ employees